How do I exchange items?
To exchange items please complete the following steps:
- 1. Phone us on on 020 8861 1945 (Mon - Fri 8:30am to 6pm) or email email@example.com to reserve garments you require.
- 2. Please have confirmation your exchange items are available before returning.
- 3. Complete the returns form with the items that have been confirmed for exchange.
- 4. Please ensure you have correct postage before sending items back to:
Brastop.com, Unit 1, Hawthorn Centre,All UK Returns include a Free Returns label.
Elmgrove Road, Harrow
- 5. Retain proof of postage when sending back your order. You are responsible to deliver your exchange to Brastop.com
Any extra amounts will either be debited or credited to your original payment method.
Returns must be made within one month of purchase.
All garments must be returned unworn and with tags attached.
Items marked as "Non-returnable" can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Coupon codes can only be applied to original orders, and not to exchange items. The exception to this would be on like-for-like items when a coupon code was applied on the original order.
Can't find the answer to your question? Feel free to get in touch to our customer service team by phone or email.